We are here to help our members at every point in their lives, especially during times of crisis.
We stand ready to assist our members during difficult times. All members who are living in FEMA-declared disaster areas will be eligible for assistance. Please call us at 800-487-5500 for details about these options.
- Disaster Relief Loans
- Deferred payments on current loans
- Assistance for members who have a 1st and/or 2nd mortgage with Andrews Federal Credit Union based on their current loan status
To view declared disaster areas, go to https://www.disasterassistance.gov.
- Get cash from any surcharge-free ATM closest to you through the nationwide CO-OP network.
- Use our Mobile App for 24/7 account access.
- Pay bills electronically via our Digital Bill Pay Service.
- Pay for everyday essentials with our Digital Wallet solutions.
Help Those in Need
You can make donations to CUAID: Credit Unions Helping Credit Unions During Disaster for those impacted by a crisis.
CUAID brings the entire industry together to help those in need by affording credit unions the ability to offer its employees and members an online giving option to support The Foundation's Disaster Relief Fund, the only disaster relief fund dedicated to helping credit union people recover from major disasters.