Andrews Federal's Cash To Go loan is a convenient money-saving way to get the short-term cash you need fast! You can borrow from $250 - $500 at an interest rate of 18.00% APR*.
You don’t need a checking account and there’s no credit check. If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible for Andrews Federal's Cash To Go loan:
- Andrews Federal membership for at least 90 days
- Consecutive direct deposit/allotment for the past 60 days from the same employer
- All Andrews Federal and associated accounts must be in good standing
- Minimum loan $250 and maximum $500 (loan amount cannot exceed 75% of monthly direct deposit)
- Maximum 4 Cash To Go loans in a calendar year (maximum of 4 loans among all membership accounts)
- Maximum repayment term 6 months
- Payment options:
· Every two weeks
· First and Fifteenth of the month
You can apply for a Cash To Go Loan electronically by logging into online banking or visit an Andrews Federal branch today to apply and get the cash you need for life's emergencies!
* 18.00% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a fixed-rate on Cash To Go loans up to $500 with terms of six (6) months. Subject to approval; must meet all of stated account requirements before qualifying. If you currently have an open Cash To Go loan, it must be paid in full before you may qualify for a new Cash To Go loan; limit of one (1) Cash To Go loan per membership at one time, up to four (4) Cash To Go loans per membership per calendar year. Minimum loan amount is $250. Loan amount is a percentage of monthly direct deposit amount and may vary based on direct deposit history, but will not exceed 75% of routine monthly direct deposit amount up to a maximum of $500. Account requirements to obtain the Cash To Go loan are at the Credit Union’s discretion; the Credit Union reserves the right to change the account requirements or offered Cash To Go loan terms at any time. Additional restrictions may apply. Payment example: For a $500 Cash To Go loan with a term of 6 months and an 18.00% APR, the monthly payment will be $87.68. Rates and APRs are effective as of 2/1/2015 and are subject to change without notice.